Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Yay! I have proof that I SCORED!

Oh my God, I totally can't believe that I finally found a girl that would procriate with me long enough to form a life.

She was all like "Dear, We're pregnant" and I was all like "are you kidding me, thats like soooooo totally kewl, you totally rock my world"

I can't wait to to be a dad. I'm going to be the best dad in the world, and just look at my increadibly hot wifey, our son is going to be the studdliest stud of them all, and all the other boys will be jealous of our handsome offspring.

I can't wait to change diapers and wake up with the baby in the middle of the night, because i know how much my wifey needs her rest- so I'll be the one waking up every hour on the hour to feed the wee one. I figured that since I clean out the litter box-changing diapers will be a snap!

My favorite part of being the husband of a pregnant wifey is having the joy of witnessing first hand how pregnancy hormones effect a womans moods. I love when she gets mad at me because I lost her package of new underwear, or when I misplace her yummy fruit cups by putting them in the food cupboard. I love when she says one thing and means another- I'm almost at the point where I can understand whats she's thinking before she even thinks it-she'll be so happy when I reach that point.

I love how she complains about her clothes not fitting- and how some days she has to eat popcorn like she's going to die if she doesn't.

I especially love it when she waits until I'm sound asleep and posts on my blog and makes me sound like a freakin' idiot.

The Husband ---- errrr... kind of---

4 Comments:

Blogger BoneDaddy said...

Gee, Kevin, you don't exactly sound like yourself...

6:52 PM  
Blogger Penny said...

Wow, Kevin you sound like you are ready for anything. Kevin... Kevin... KEVIN!! Are you awake? What about the drool? Have you come to terms with that yet? LOL

11:06 PM  
Blogger Janelle said...

It amazes me that he is concerned about drool when he really needs to watch for the projectile vomit and the explosive diarrhea that works it's way up the back of the diaper and through the clothes.

9:13 AM  
Blogger Liz said...

Well explained, Janelle!

9:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home